2. Weight/length/clothing size being worn: Everyone's saying what a big boy he is but he weighed at 15.5pounds last week. Puts him above average - it seems that lots of kids here are *well* above average.
3. Food! What kind?: Breastmilk. I go to uni once a week for 4-5 hours and leave him with my MIL but he refuses to take the bottle even though he used to a couple of months back. We keep trying and figure if he's starving, he'll take it, otherwise 5 hours isn't going to kill him. If he keeps this up, we might try starting solids, but I don't think he's ready. I'm so excited for solids though! (minus the mess and the poo)
4. Sleep habits: He goes to bed somewhere between 9-11pm and wakes up at about 9-10am, and wakes up twice before 7am, then every hour after that. I take him to bed with me after 7am. Naps, well, they're just getting shorter and shorter, but I'm getting maybe 4 naps of about 15min-45 min in. My maternal health nurse thinks that's crazy and has booked me in for a 2 day/night sleep school but I probably won't go.
5. Any "changing table" issues?: He's beginning to poo only every 3rd day and make it a HUGE one.
6. Milestones: He doesn't roll that much. This morning I went into his room to find him on his belly, on his hands, wondering how he got there and distressed :) I also think he's a ninja. I'll put him on a mat, look away, look back and find he's on the other side of the mat. No idea how. He eats everything he can get his hands on, especially the glasses on my face :(
7. What's driving you crazy?: I really need some time to do something without him that doesn't involve some sort of family responsibility. Not shopping, not uni, not work. All my friends have moved away so it's making me a bit sad.
8. What has been going well/making you happy?: I really love that Liam doesn't cry anymore for no apparent reason. I love his laughing.
11. Anything else not covered in the above: In response to the last post - we also have a Bumbo seat that Liam loves, but his legs are really fat too. We got him the tray, but I can't get him in the seat with the tray on, and the tray is so hard to get on when he's already in it!
We got one of those Ikea high chairs and Liam sits in it fine and hangs out while we eat dinner. He sort of slumps after a while but then I just prop him up with a squishy heat bag. He also loves sitting in one of those walkers with the wheels, but I only put him in for a minute or two if he's crying. I don't like them.